Are you ready to start the new year off with a bang and admire Ami G. in-person, in her hometown? Well get ready! She’ll be strutting her stuff at the Cavalcade of Customs car show in the downtown Cincinnati Duke Energy Center, Friday, January 9th – 11th.
We’ll be running a contest on our Facebook page! All you have to do enter is:
1. Take a photo of Ami G. at the Cavalcade of Customs
2. Upload it to our Facebook page with the hashtag #TheBuild
3. We’ll be picking 10 winners at random on Monday, January 12th
Winners will get a fabulous American Modern bumper cover!
This is the classic car’s first stop on her car show tour. Be sure to buy tickets for the Cavalcade of Customs now and visit Ami G. at her American Modern Insurance Group booth.
See official rules for contest terms and conditions.
Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, Cincinnati will be receiving a wonderful gift this holiday season. If you’ve been following American Modern’s The Build on YouTube, you’re already aware that the 1965 Chevy Malibu SS restomod is ready to tour. Appropriately named Ami G. (American Modern Insurance Group), the collector car’s first stop will be the 55th annual Cavalcade of Customs in Cincinnati, OH from January 9-11, 2015.
We will officially unveil the beautiful restomod at the downtown Cincinnati Duke Energy Center on Friday, January 9th at 3pm.
If you are unfamiliar with the story of Ami G., here’s a quick recap:
- The ’65 Chevy Malibu comes face-to-face with a brick wall
- American Modern adopts her and brings her in for a restoration/makeover
- 110 employees and insurance agent partners provide all the repairs and modifications
- 22-months of blood, sweat and tears later…
Make sure you get your tickets for the Cavalcade of Customs show today and remember to visit Ami G. at her American Modern Insurance Group booth. Plus, stay tuned, as we’ll be announcing a fun, interactive contest we’ll be running during the Cavalcade show. Remember to also follow our Facebook page for more information about #TheBuild.